The Sri Chinmoy Centres around Australia have been offering FREE meditation classes as a community service for over 45 years. All the instructors in Perth learnt to meditate directly from Sri Chinmoy over many years and delight in sharing the wisdom and insights that were passed on to them. During the classes many simple meditation techniques are practised so all participants can go home with the tools required to establish their own regular meditation routine.
These courses offer you practical tips on how to meditate with expert guided instruction. Experience the benefits of group meditation and coming to a regular meditation group. We really hope you can attend. Each class is a continuation of the previous one, so attend as many classes as possible for maximum benefit.
These classes are offered as a service to the community.
Remember all meditation classes are continuation classes so try and come along to an entire meditation series for maximum benefit. Classes are currently planned for:
Monday, May 8, 15, 22, 29, 7.30pm-9pm Scarborough Community Centre, 173 Gildercliffe St, Meeting Room 2
Saturday May 13,20,27, Boola Bardip WA Museum, Hacket Hall Studio, 2.30pm-4pm
Monday 8,15,22, 29 May 7.30pm- 9.00pm Sullivan Hall, White Gum Valley (in the City of Fremantle)
There will be classes in Leederville and South Perth after the above classes in June and July if the above dates aren’t convenient. Details will be posted later.
In these classes you will be guided you through the ways to silence the mind, meditate deeply and incorporate it into your daily practise with a mixture of meditation techniques, guided meditations and mantras. All in convenient locations. Further free follow up meditation classes will be offered afterwards.
- Yes, all the classes are always free of charge. The Sri Chinmoy Centre covers the cost of the classes as a service to the community.
- Yes, registration is required. (You just need to register for the course once, not each session).
- Yes, If you register for a class and can not attend we would appreciate it if you can inform us before the class on 61614156 or via the website.
- Sure, if you miss a session just come along to the following session.
- No need to bring a mat or cushion. For all classes we will be sitting on chairs.
- Yes, we have books and music by Sri Chinmoy are available for purchase at the class to support your progress with your meditation.
- Yes, after the introductory classes we have further free continuation classes and group meditations. Details are given at the final session of the course.
See you at a class soon.
“During my meditation what do I enjoy? I enjoy the breath of my soul’s beauty.”
~ Sri Chinmoy