In these free classes offered by the Sri Chinmoy you will learn to silence the
mind, access the heart, meditate deeply and incorporate it as a daily practise
with a mixture of meditation techniques and mantras. Further free follow up
meditation classes will be offered afterwards. Enjoy the benefits of meditation
in a group! Please try and attend all sessions at a venue as it is a continuation
Registration is necessary on the link below or by phoning 0468886040
“Gratitude is pure happiness.
Happiness is sure perfection.”
~ Sri Chinmoy
Meditation sessions for 2024
Weekly Continuation Class Series
Scarborough Community Centre Room 2 , 173 Gildercliffe Street Thursday 25 January 1, 8, 15 February 7.45pm-9.00pm
Subiaco Business Space, Palms Community Centre 430 Rokeby Road Tuesday 6, 13, 20, 27 February 7.30-9.00pm
Canning Bridge Community (Mount Pleasant) Thursday 1, 8, 15, 22 February Centre 63 Kishorn Road 7.30pm-9.00pm
Murdoch University (Murdoch) Thursdays7, 14, 21, 28 March Building 450 .3.051 12noon- 1.00pm Level 3 Room 79
Perth CBD Weekend Classses WA Museum Perth Cultural Precinct Hackett Hall Studio 3 Saturday 2, 9, 16 March 2.30pm-4.00pm
Weekend Workshop Saturday 10th February South Perth Senior Citizens Centre 53 Coode Street 10.00am-4.00pm (Break for lunch)
The Sri Chinmoy Centres around Australia have been offering FREE meditation classes as a community service for over 45 years. All the instructors in Perth learnt to meditate from Sri Chinmoy over many years and delight in sharing the wisdom and insights that were passed on to them. During the classes many simple meditation techniques are practised so all participants can go home with the tools required to establish their own regular meditation routine.
Registration is necessary. Please click on the link to register. Please try and attend all sessions at a venue.
- Yes, all the classes are always free of charge. The Sri Chinmoy Centre covers the cost of the classes as a service to the community.
- Yes, registration is required. (You just need to register for the course once, not each session).
- Yes, If you register for a class and cannot attend we would appreciate it if you can inform us before the class on 0468886040 or via the website.
- Sure, if you miss a session just come along to the following session.
- No need to bring a mat. For all classes we will be seated with chairs provided (feel free to sit on a cushion.)
- Yes, we have books and music by Sri Chinmoy are available for purchase at the class to support your progress with your meditation.
- Yes, after the introductory classes we have further free continuation classes and group meditations. Details are given at the final session of the course.
See you at a class soon.
“During my meditation what do I enjoy? I enjoy the breath of my soul’s beauty.”
~ Sri Chinmoy