The Sri Chinmoy Centres around Australia have been offering FREE meditation classes as a community service for over 45 years. All the instructors in Perth learnt to meditate directly from Spiritual Master, Sri Chinmoy (1931-2007) in New York over many years and delight in sharing the wisdom and insights that Sri Chinmoy passed on to them. During the classes many simple meditation techniques are practised so all participants can go home with the tools required to establish their own regular meditation routine.
2021 is upon us and we have a brand new, fresh series of classes to guide and support you along your self-transformation journey.
MEDITATION FOR LIFE. – A FREE, week-long, five part course with guest speaker Prachar Stegemann.
For all the rugged challenges that 2020 has presented, there have also been many blessings. With international travel now at a near stand still, our guest speaker Canberra’s Prachar Stegemann, who has spent the last few years teaching meditation internationally, is once again on home soil – and loving it! This week-long, brand new course stems from the life-transforming power Prachar has experienced from his own 40 years of meditation practise. The wisdom and insights Prachar has gained are packed into an illumining five part series. This is one course we really hope you can attend, Each class is a continuation of the previous one, so attend as many classes as possible for maximum benefit. 🙂
As always, these classes are offered for FREE by the Sri Chinmoy Centre. Spiritual Master, Sri Chinmoy, requested that all the classes in his name be offered as a free service to the community.
The venue for ALL these classes is the Subiaco Community Centre, 203 Bagot Road, Subiaco (opposite the Crossways Shopping Centre). The Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday evening sessions are 7:30-9:00pm and the Saturday session is 10am-3pm.
DAY ONE – MEDITATION FOR PEACE: The Ultimate Treasure
Monday February 8th – 7:30-9:00pm
PEACE is the thing we most need which few have; the first essential need of happiness and progress. Peace in the mind is the doorway to meditation.
DAY TWO – MEDITATION FOR LOVE: The Ultimate Reality
Tuesday February 9th – 7:30-9:00pm
LOVE is the key to success and progress.
DAY THREE – MEDITATION FOR LIGHT: The Ultimate Truth
Thursday February 11th – 7:30-9:00pm (*note there is no class Wednesday evening).
LIGHT is self-awareness, wisdom, intuition and illumination. LIGHT illumines darkness, transforms our shortcomings and reveals our path to perfection.
DAY FOUR – MEDITATION FOR FULFILLMENT: The Ultimate Quest
Friday February 12th – 7:30-9:00pm
FULFILLMENT is guarded by eternal questions: Who am I? Why am I here? Where am I heading? What can I do about it? FULFILMENT is our answer and reward.
DAY FIVE – MEDITATION FOR LIFE: The Ultimate Journey
Saturday February 13th – 10am-3pm
LIFE is the meeting place of our inner and outer existence, our stage and vehicle for finding and following our spiritual Path. Action plan: start today.
Registration is essential for this course. Once you have registered online you can assume your registration is confirmed.
- Yes, all the classes are always free of charge. The Sri Chinmoy Centre covers the cost of the classes as a service to the community to support humanity’s quest for inner peace.
- Yes, registration is required. (You just need to register for the course once, not each session).
- Yes, If you register for a class and can not attend we would appreciate it if you can inform us before the class (with a text with your name to 045 009 2708 or via the website).
- Sure, if you miss a session just come along to the following session.
- No need to bring a mat or cushion. For all classes we will be sitting on chairs.
- Yes, we have books and music by Sri Chinmoy are available for purchase at the class to support your progress with your meditation.
- Yes, after the introductory classes we have continuation classes. Details are given at the final session of the course.
- Yes, children are welcome if they are accompanied by a parent and are able to sit still and quietly in a class situation.
See you at a class soon. 🙂
“During my meditation what do I enjoy? I enjoy the breath of my soul’s beauty.”
~ Sri Chinmoy