The Sri Chinmoy Centres around Australia have been offering FREE meditation classes as a community service for over 45 years. All the instructors in Perth learnt to meditate directly from Spiritual Master, Sri Chinmoy (1931-2007) in New York over many years and delight in sharing the wisdom and insights that Sri Chinmoy passed on to them. During the classes many simple meditation techniques are practised so all participants can go home with the tools required to establish their own regular meditation routine.
We hope to meet you at a class soon and look forward to encouraging you along your own spiritual journey. 🙂
COURSE TIMES AND DATES ARE ALL LISTED BELOW THE FAQ.
- Yes, registration is required for the classes! (You just need to register for the course just once, not each week).
- Yes, If you register for a class and can not attend we would appreciate it if you can inform us before the class (with a text with your name to 045 009 2708 or via the website).
- Sure, if you miss a week just come along the following week.
- No need to bring a mat or cushion. For all classes we will be sitting on chairs.
- Yes, we have books and music by Sri Chinmoy are available for purchase at the class to support your progress with your meditation.
- Yes, all the classes are always free of charge. The Sri Chinmoy Centre covers the cost of the classes as a service to the community to support humanity’s quest for peace.
- Yes, after the introductory classes we have continuation classes. Details are given at the final week of the course.
- Yes, children are welcome if they are accompanied by a parent and are able to sit still and quietly in a class situation.
FINAL CLASSES FOR 2020
NOVEMBER WEEKEND WORKSHOP – an afternoon intensive of meditation, joy and practical insights to help you clear the path for a fresh, new way of being in this world. (last weekend workshop for the year).
“Exhale the dust of the past. Inhale the fragrance of the future.” Sri Chinmoy
SATURDAY 28TH NOVEMBER. 1-5 pm (afternoon tea provided)
SUBIACO COMMUNITY CENTRE. 203 Bagot Road, Subiaco
Class giver: Anubha
SUBIACO COMMUNITY CENTRE
203 Bagot Road, Subiaco
Tuesdays December 1, 8 & 15
Class giver: Anubha
MELVILLE LEISURE FIT CENTRE
Cnr Canning Highway and Stock Road, Melville (Meeting Room 5/6)
Thursdays December 3,10 &17
Class giver: Prabuddha
“During my meditation what do I enjoy? I enjoy the breath of my soul’s beauty.”
~ Sri Chinmoy