Sunday September 29th, 10am – 3pm
SUBIACO – The Palms Community Centre, Cnr Rokeby Road and Nicholson Road, Subiaco
Topics and Techniques Include:
- Spirituality in a modern, busy world
- Breathing and concentration techniques to calm and focus the mind
- Creative visualisation
- Mantra and music
- The relationship between inner and outer peace
- Living in the heart – discovering happiness within
- The meditation lifestyle
- Finding your spiritual path
A selection of Sri Chinmoy’s most popular books and meditation music cd’s will be available for purchase on the day (cash only).
Chairs will be used during all classes. No need to bring a mat.
Morning tea will be served but please bring your own lunch. There is a fridge for you to put your lunch in should you wish.
To register kindly click below and fill in your details on the registration form.
ALL meditation classes offered by the Sri Chinmoy Centre are a FREE community service. Free continuation classes will be offered following the workshop for those wanting to commit to a regular practice and explore Sri Chinmoy’s teachings further.Register…