We are delighted to once again be offering free meditation classes for the community. The classes cover numerous meditation techniques and provide insights into the importance of a daily meditation practice. Get some peace, light and joy and spread it around in 2022! The classes are a continuation program so try and come to all of them to get the most out of the course and yourself. Committing to something positive and helpful is a great way to keep your new years resolution. Something we often give up way to quickly.
The Subiaco Classes are in January. What a great way to start the year! They are held on a Monday evening. What a great way to start the week! Even if you have done meditation before the classes will offer many new ideas and inspiration plus you get the benefits of a group. Other group meditation classes and meditation seminars later in 2022 are at Scarborough and Fremantle. Details below.
Registration is necessary on 61614156 or via the contact form.
SUBIACO PALMS COMMUNITY BUSINESS CENTRE ROOM
430 Rokeby Road, Subiaco (room is connected to Palms to Community Centre)
Mondays January 17,24,31 February 7
Scarborough Community Centre Room 2 , 173 Gildercliffe Street.
Thursday 3, 10, 17, 24 February
Fremantle Weekend Workshop: Saturday March 5th
9.30am-1:30pm (with lunch break)
North Fremantle Community Centre
2 Thompson Rd
- Yes, registration is required for the classes! (You just need to register for the course just once, not each week).
- Yes, If you register for a class and can not attend we would appreciate it if you can inform us before the class.
- Sure, if you miss a week just come along the following week.
- No need to bring a mat or cushion. For all classes we will be sitting on chairs.
- Yes, we have books and music by Sri Chinmoy are available for purchase at the class to support your progress with your meditation.
- Yes, all the classes are ALWAYS free of charge. It is service the Sri Chinmoy Centre offers as a community service.
- Yes, after the introductory classes we have further free continuation classes and regular meditation groups. Details given at the final week of the course.
We look forward to seeing you.